Sunday, October 16, 2011

...to knit...to crochet..or to just leave it alone?

So here is the dilemma...I created a sweater for Cora that was a mix of knit and crochet. It is purple and blue and very pretty. So pretty that Mark's 96 year old grandmother loves it and can't stop talking about it. She is telling her friends about it. She keeps mentioning it. So where's the dilemma...right? Well, I've been debating attempting to make a pretty blue sweater for Mark's grandmother for Christmas...have I mentioned that Mark's grandmother can be a little...judgemental, better yet...very vocal about her judgementalness? What if I pick out the wrong pattern, the wrong color, if it's a touch too small or a touch too large, or too heavy or too light? I'm not sure what I'll do.

1 comment:

  1. You are wonderful for even considering it :) But - it is a lot of work, and Grandma is hard to figure out sometimes. I would say she would love anything you would make, but a scarf or shawl might be easier? We don't need another bathroom episode :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete