Thursday, September 20, 2012

Oh yes it's ladies' night...

Oh...what a night!
So we picked up the man-whore, Oberhasli Goat, today. He's so cute - pictures to follow...promise. He was a Spring baby and this is his first trip off his farm. He's making himself at home in the pasture. All the other animals came to greet him with a balance of excitement, concern, mixed with a little panic. I'm hoping this little guy will get the job done for both Mabel and Flora...considering the way he's wagging his tail and licking his lips...I'm thinking he'll figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. Man-Whore! How funny, worth a giggle at lunch time at my desk. Yes, I agree, he should be very happy to have an outing and meet some lovely ladies. Just dont watch - OK! He could have performance anxiety with I am imagining all of you hanging over the fence gawking.

    ReplyDelete