Monday, April 15, 2013

Farm Tour 2013

I'm posting this to honor a special request from my friend Lynda, over at Living in the Land of Oz. She's having a hard time picturing how our property lays out, so I thought I'd take all of you on a video tour of our place.
Here are my disclaimers that I want you to remember while you are viewing....it JUST turned Springtime around here and we haven't had the opportunity to mow the lawn or clean up the yard area. Also, there are a LOT of projects in the works. Finally, it won't always be so messy...it's just a work in progress that needs some love.
To the video!!!!


In addition, a while ago, we put together a layout of our property - it has changed a bit since then, but if you click on the image, you can see the idea of what we are trying to do.
The bees have been delayed for a week or so, meaning that we'll have more time to prepare. This is both good and bad - I want the bees here and working on our property, pollinating our fruit trees etc. (making honey), but it will give us a bit more time to prepare.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the effort. Now i can visualise all of it. I love your blue house and porch. That's going to be a good sized veggie area. Roll On Spring. Say Hi to the family.

    ReplyDelete