Friday, March 11, 2011

Disappointed...

Ok...so I contacted the lender a few days early. I got excited...a little too excited. "You want me to put you on hold while I check your numbers?!" Um YEAH! Finger crossed, toes crossed, hell - the kids even had their eyes crossed..."Are you there still...wellllll....you aren't quite where you need to be". UGH that SUCKS. She mentioned that we've done a GREAT job and our credit is SO SO much better than it was. However, we are still 9 points away from where we need to be. Nine Freakin' Points. At first I couldn't cry...and then I cried a bit...and now, I don't want to cry. I'm just upset and numb. I don't know what more we could be doing. We've been working SO hard to get where we need to be. We've even gone over and above her suggestions. I feel terrible right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment