- I've got lots of projects going on around the house...many are on hold for one reason or another. I was hoping to be much further along this summer than we are.
- My marriage, although we are working on things and it seems to be getting better, is going through the roughest rough patch we've ever been through.
- Three of my animals are sick...
- Flora, our baby dairy goat has a cough that she just can't kick.
- Itty, our angora goat has a broken leg (hopefully the cast comes next week)
- Steve, our sheep, has hurt legs - the bags of his legs seem like they are healing up and then he goes out to pasture and his legs get messed up again. They look like hamburger - the flies keep messing with him. I'm so upset...I keep trying to make him better - I think I need to take a basic vet class.
- Work is stressing me out. It's a long, boring, involved mess - but I'm hoping that it gets rectified soon. I've done nothing wrong...but sometimes that doesn't matter.
shearing/sharing the sheep
13 hours ago