- I've got lots of projects going on around the house...many are on hold for one reason or another. I was hoping to be much further along this summer than we are.
- My marriage, although we are working on things and it seems to be getting better, is going through the roughest rough patch we've ever been through.
- Three of my animals are sick...
- Flora, our baby dairy goat has a cough that she just can't kick.
- Itty, our angora goat has a broken leg (hopefully the cast comes next week)
- Steve, our sheep, has hurt legs - the bags of his legs seem like they are healing up and then he goes out to pasture and his legs get messed up again. They look like hamburger - the flies keep messing with him. I'm so upset...I keep trying to make him better - I think I need to take a basic vet class.
- Work is stressing me out. It's a long, boring, involved mess - but I'm hoping that it gets rectified soon. I've done nothing wrong...but sometimes that doesn't matter.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Sometimes it all seems too much. I've often compared my life to an act I saw once, where a man was spinning a bunch of plates on the ends of long sticks. As long as he'd spin, spin this plate and then spin, spin that plate - all the plates would remain spinning...but at some point in time, one plate wouldn't spin fast enough and they'd all come crashing down to the ground.